Links to RHAM Sites
3 on 3 Bball Tournament
Dates: Sat., March 14th (MS & HS teams) & Sunday, March 15th (5th & 6th grade teams). Sign-up by February 20th to receive a t-shirt!
For further information including registration form, CLICK HERE (PDF file).
Fundraiser for RHAM Fields
RHAM Sports Boosters is conducting a fundraiser to support improvements to the RHAM competition field - see current photo below. For further details about the fundraiser, CLICK HERE.
Please consider donating any amount you can to support our student athletes and community! To donate (any amount that you choose), please click on "Donate" button below which will take you to our PayPal site to collect secure online donations. Thank you for your consideration and support!
Gift Cards Now Available
Purchase gift cards from RHAM Sports Boosters and help earn money for our program! These are full value gift cards – and RHAM Sports Boosters gets to keep a percent of the proceeds through the Scrip program – at no additional cost to you!
CLICK HERE for further information and to get started. Note: Gift cards are due on the 1st Friday of each month - orders received by Dec. 13th will be availalbe for Christmas.
Support Us - RHAM Pandora Bead
Call Ann Marie Sokol at (860) 682-7355
Welcome to RHAM Sports Boosters!
RHAM Sports Boosters is a group of sport enthusiasts who provide their time, energy and monetary support to enhance the athletic programs at RHAM High School and Middle School in Hebron, Connecticut.
- Middle School ice cream social
We have purchased:
- Concession stand at competition field
We have match-funded or contributed to:- Girls LAX uniforms
- Score board for the high school gym
- Wind screens for the tennis courts
- Video equipment for basketball team
- Pitching machine for softball
- Mats for the cheerleaders
- Mats for wrestling
- Lax goal – Soccer goal (MS)
- Sweats for boys basketball
- Track and field equipment
- Costumes for dance team
- Pants for gymnastics team
- New balls for soccer team
- Choreographer for cheerleaders
- Travel fees for state champ gymnast
- Jackets for state champ teams
- Storage shed on practice field
How we fundraise:- Collect membership fees
- Park cars at Hebron Fair
- Used sports equipment sale
- Apparel/car magnet/dog tag/ pandora bead sales
- 3 on 3 basketball tournament
- Wine tasting
- Scripps gift card sales
How You Can Help
- Become a member – your dues help support projects and mini-grant requests
- Attend meetings – first monday of each month at the hs cafateria at 7:00
- Become involved – volunteer your time for fundraising efforts & activities
Fall/winter/spring teams with most memberships win $200! Sports Boosters will consider match-funding any RHAM sports request.